DUT NSFAS Online Application
Durban Institute of Technology NSFAS Online Application
Application Process for Bursaries / NSFAS Loans
• Only full-time registered students are allowed to complete and submit the application form for financial aid.
• The Forms are available from the Financial Aid Department.
• NSFAS loans are government loans that are allocated to all tertiary institutions with the proviso that it is awarded to financially needy and academically deserving students.
• Low Interest on NSFAS loans will be calculated, and is tied to the inflation rate.
• You will be expected to make your own/family contribution towards the total costs of your studies.
• Up to 40% of the loan may be converted to a bursary dependent on your year-end results.
• All NSFAS students must re-apply for the loan before the 31 August of the current year for the following new academic year
CLICK HERE FOR THE NSFAS ONLINE APPLICATION PROCEDURE
See Also :