Northern Cape Urban College Entry Requirements
Northern Cape Urban College Entry Requirements ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS;
NATIONAL CERTIFICATE VOCATIONAL – NC(V)
To be accepted for the following NC(V) Programs you must have:
- Primary Health and Safety in Society Grade 12, 11, 10 or 9 with a good pass rate
- Office Administration and Tourism Grade 12, 11, 10 or 9 with a good pass rate
- Finance, Economics and Accounting Grade 12, 11, 10 or 9 with Accounting
- IT, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Related Design Grade 12, 11, 10 or 9 with Mathematics
To be accepted for the following NATED programs you must have:
- National Senior Certificate
- NQF Level 4
- Financial Management: National Senior Certificate with Accounting
- Engineering: National Senior Certificate with Mathematics
To be accepted for any IT program you must have:
- First Year: National Senior Certificate and pass entry test. Mathematics is recommended.
- Second Year: Pass first year.
To Be Accepted You Must Have A Grade 10:
- Hairdressing: Level 2. Duration1 year.
To be accepted for any skills program you must be 16years of age and older:
- Jewellery: Grade 11.
- Electrical: Grade 10 with Maths.
- Motor Mechanic & Welding: Grade 10 with Maths.
- Bricklaying: Grade 9.
- Plumbing: Grade 9.
- Upholstery & Carpentry: Grade 9.
Contact Northern Cape Urban College
Private Bag X5031
37-41 Long Street
Tel: (053) 839-2063
Fax: (053) 839-2068
GPS: -28.744378, 24.756534