SANSA Bursaries 2022
Do you love outer space and all the mysteries it holds? How would you feel working within a space research facility? SANSA basically conducts research on aerospace and aerodynamics, space science. This company was founded in 2012.
SANSA records data using satellites via remote sensing. They conduct assessments on fires, flooding, atmospheric phenomena’s, as well as resource management. SANSA aims in guiding, supporting and developing space science and engineering while conducting research and promoting the current standing of South Africa amongst the other nations.
You can join this dynamic organization and see your career fly to new heights. If you are truly interested in this industry and you meet the desired requirements, you may apply once their bursary program opens. They seek candidates whom are passionate about space and research, whom are academically talented and are open to big challenges.
SANSA BURSARIES AVAILABLE
This company includes a wide variety of study fields. Applicants interested in following a career within one of the following fields mentioned below may apply if they meet all requirements as stipulated by the company.
They offer candidates an opportunity to study within the following field:
- Space Weather Research
Projects included in this field are as follow:
- Ionospheric Studies
- Lightning Strikes into Space
- Atmospheric Effects
- Climate Trends and Changes
- Atmospheric Waves
- Magnetic Anomalies
- Atmospheric Electrical Fields
- Plasma Waves
- Meteorites Dust and Effects on the Atmosphere
- Solar Storms Effects on Electric Grids
- Magnetic Oscillations
- Energy Movement from Space to Upper-Atmosphere
- Electric Atmospheric Circuit
- Atmospheric Dynamics Effects on Radio Communication
- Atmospheric Dynamics Effects on Navigation
SANSA BURSARIES: REQUIREMENTS
SANSA has specific requirements for each of their fields. They do however has a standard list of documentation that all candidates will be required to meet.
These include the following:
- Applicants must be a South African citizen
- Applicants must hold a valid ID documentation
- Applicants must hold a valid Matric
- Applicants must hold a degree or diploma with a minimum average of 65%
- Applicant must be accepted or meet the requirements for acceptance at an Institute of Higher Learning
- Applicant must have a valid e-mail address
- Applicant must be registered or intending to register between the months of March and September
- Applicant must have a proposal ready
Applicants from a previously disadvantaged background will get preference. Communication will mostly be via e-mail. Candidates are asked to please download the Testimonial template provided online under the bursaries tab on their website. This document must be completed by an educational official.
Candidates must include all relevant documentation online with their application to be taken into consideration. Candidates who cannot provide such documentation will not be able to apply.
Applications must be accompanied by the following certified documents:
- ID document
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover letter
- Acceptance Letter
- Matric Certificate
- Full Academic Records including June Progress report and results
- MSC or PhD Research Proposal
Please ensure documents are no bigger than 2MB, they must be submitted in MS Word file format, Tif Image File or a PDF Adobe file.
SANSA BURSARIES: APPLICATION
SANSA online applications are available via the company’s website. Candidates can scroll down to the bottom of this page, there they will find a ‘Login / Register’ button highlighted in blue. Interested candidates must register before they can apply. Once you click on this link, you will be redirected to the ‘Login Screen’. Select ‘Don’t have an account’ and proceed to fill in your details, then click on ‘Register’ at the bottom.
Please remember to sign the application and attach copies of all essential documentation, as is stipulated in the application. Be sure to complete all fields, do not leave any open spaces. If you should need any more detail or information regarding these bursaries, please send an inquiry to email@example.com.
SANSA BURSARIES: CLOSING DATE
Closing date for applications is usually the end of October each year. Candidates are urged to register online during March and September yearly. No late entries will be taken into consideration, so candidates must ensure that they are aware the applicable closing date and have their applications submitted on time.
See Also : Learnerships : Bursaries : Apprenticeships : Traineeships : and Internships Available Now