University of Johannesburg UJ NSFAS
NSFAS Approved Students
- Continuing students approved as at 16 Jan 2022
- All 2022 NSFAS UJ returning post graduate students and new 2022 NSFAS UJ post graduate students must apply manually at any UJ campus Financial Aid office this includes students that appear on the approval list (09 January 2016) application forms can be downloaded from www.nsfas.org.za.Please note that the applications are now open and the closing date is the 13th January 2022.
- NSFAS Unfunded 2022
- The NSFAS appeals applications are now open from the 20th January 2022 to the 3rd February 2022. For more information please click on the link below.
- NSFAS Appeal Form 2022
- Appeal Process 2022
NSFAS Application 2022 Online
- NSFAS applications for 2022 will open on the 1st of August 2016 (closing date is the 30th of November 2016). Please note that there will be two application cycles:
- 1st Cycle: 1st of August to the 30th November 2016: Students entering university for the first time in 2022 including 2016 grade 12 learners can apply;
- 2nd Cycle: 1st of September to the 30th November 2016: All university students who were not funded by NSFAS in 2016 can apply.
- NSFAS applications for 2022 are strictly online at my.nsfas.org.za
- Students who were not funded in 2016 must apply online and upload the applicable documentation, regardless of any previous applications.
- Students must register on the NSFAS website to confirm if they need to apply for 2022 or not. This can be done from the 1st of September 2016 at my.nsfas.org.za
- Funding for 2022 will still be dependent on academic results. Not having to apply for 2022 because you were funded in 2016 does not guarantee funding for 2022.
- Additional facilities will be provided to assist students with online applications for those without access.
- Facilities will be available on APB from the 1st of August 2016.
- Prospective students that need to make use of the facilities are requested to ensure that they bring all the necessary documentation to apply. Access to the campus will only be granted on presentation of a valid ID.
- Parents / guardians that accompany prospective students will also be requested to present a valid ID to get access to the campus.
- All applicants must have a cell phone on hand in order to receive the ONE TIME PIN.
- Unfortunately parking facilities will not be available on campus.
Bunting Road Campus
Ashlen Naidoo: 011 559 1552
Puleng Tladi: 011 559 1173
Simone Rayners: 011 559 6195
Sheba Maaroganye: 011 559 6412
Kingsway / Auckland Park Campus
Mary Robinson: 011 559 3778
Marutha Peggy: 011 559 3575
Evelyn Mareletse: 011 559 4921
Heledene Fourie: 011 559 4275
Zinhle Pilenyane: 011 559 5507
Anna Sithole: 011 559 5702