University of Stellenbosch Application and Admission Requirements 2019
University of Stellenbosch Application Admission Requirements 2019 – Below are the admission requirements for the University of Stellenbosch. Read carefully
Requirements / APS
- A National Senior Certificate (NSC) as certified by Umalusi for admission to bachelor’s degree studies, requiring at least 50% in four school subjects from the list of subjects designated for university admission.
- Stellenbosch University does not use an AP score as a requirement but rather focuses on other admission criteria like NBTs, overall grade of your subjects etc.
- Writing of the National Benchmark Tests (NBTs) is a requirement to study as US.
- Subjects for university admission:Accounting, Agricultural Sciences, Business Studies, Consumer Studies, Dramatic Arts, Economics, Engineering, Graphics and Design, Geography, History, Information Technology, Languages (one language of learning and teaching at a higher education institution and two other recognised language subjects), Life Sciences, Mathematics, Mathematical Literacy, Music, Physical Sciences, Religion Studies, Visual Arts.
Further specific requirements:
- Arts & Social Sciences
- Economic & Management Sciences
Medicine & Health Sciences