Vaal University of Technology VUT Bursaries , Loans and Scholarships
Do you need study finance?
You can apply for Edu-loan at the VUT campus (Finance). Edu-loan offers hassle free educational finance. As long as you, or a family member, receive a salary, paid into a bank account then you could qualify for an Edu-loan. What’s more, if we have an agreement with your, or your family member’s employer, we won’t even have to carry out credit checks.
Once your loan is approved we will:
- Pay your student fees to the educational institution of your choice.
- Assure you of affordable interest rates with a fixed monthly instalment.
- Give you the option of an Edu-Xtras Smart Card for books and accessories.
You don’t even have to pay a deposit.
Contact numbers EDU-LOAN (016) 950 9948/9373
Call Centre: 0861 861 888 or 0861 861 VUT
Financial Aid Office
Vaal University of Technology
Private Bag X021
Bursaries and Loans
Information on loans and bursaries
VUT’s Financial Aid Office strives to assist prospective and current Undergraduate and Postgraduate students with information on available sources of funding for their studies. Financial assistance is made available to as many students as possible to the financial burden on students and their families, while providing students an opportunity to access tertiary education.
To be recognised as a leading administrative section providing creative, holistic, personalised and satisfactory services to a wide range of clients, to the maximum benefit of all concerned.
VUT’s Financial Aid Office strives to offer a comprehensive internal and external administrative service to all stakeholders, specifically catering for individual needs in a creative and professional manner, to make a meaningful contribution to their success and in so doing to foster a long-term working relationship.
The Financial Aid Office offers the following services to help students to obtain bursaries and/or loans to be able to complete their studies. Bursaries and/or loans are offered in all study fields at the Vaal University of Technology.
Available financial assistance
VUT offers the following types of financial assistance for students:
- Bursaries administered by VUT: using funds provided by local and international donors or trustees
- Bursaries allocated to VUT students by external donors: applications and allocations are done by donors and students must direct applications to the donors
- NSFAS loans and bursaries.
Click Here to download the NSFAS Forms