the payment dates for SASSA grants in South Africa were typically staggered throughout the month. However, the specific payment dates may vary based on factors such as the type of grant and the payment method. It’s important to note that payment dates are subject to change, and SASSA may update its schedule.
Here’s a general overview of how SASSA grants were paid as of my last update:
- Old Age Grant:
- Generally paid from the 3rd to the 4th week of the month.
- Disability Grant:
- Typically paid during the 3rd week of the month.
- Child Support Grant:
- Payments were often made in the first week of the month.
- Foster Child Grant:
- Similar to the Child Support Grant, payments were typically made in the first week of the month.
- Care Dependency Grant:
- Generally paid during the 3rd week of the month.
These are general estimates, and actual payment dates may vary. Additionally, SASSA has different payment channels, including bank transfers, cash payments at pay points, and other methods, which may affect the timing of individual payments.
To get the most accurate and up-to-date information on SASSA grant payment dates, it is recommended to check the official SASSA website, contact the SASSA helpline at 0800 60 10 11, or visit a local SASSA office. The payment dates may be subject to changes or adjustments by SASSA, and it’s crucial to rely on the latest information from the official sources.